Sims Relations

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sims Relations
Sims Relations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» A Fathers Love
How do I move a sim out but leave the furnishings? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 12:13 am by kayyield

» EA's Create A Sim Contest
How do I move a sim out but leave the furnishings? EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 2:26 pm by kayyield

» Nightingale Resort
How do I move a sim out but leave the furnishings? EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:55 pm by JourneyG

» Sky Legacy
How do I move a sim out but leave the furnishings? EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:15 pm by Spiderg1rl

» ★Sarah3120's Stars & Fictional Characters★ *MOVES TO BLOG*
How do I move a sim out but leave the furnishings? EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 4:52 am by Sarah3120

» The Oakly Legacy♥
How do I move a sim out but leave the furnishings? EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:35 pm by CartWheelzOfRage

» Whos your Sim?
How do I move a sim out but leave the furnishings? EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:14 pm by CartWheelzOfRage

» What are you working on?
How do I move a sim out but leave the furnishings? EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:06 pm by Spiderg1rl

» ♥ Ellide's Sims ♥
How do I move a sim out but leave the furnishings? EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:14 pm by CartWheelzOfRage

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Poll
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 138 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:22 pm
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Sims Relations on your social bookmarking website

How do I move a sim out but leave the furnishings?

3 posters

Go down

How do I move a sim out but leave the furnishings? Empty How do I move a sim out but leave the furnishings?

Post  kayyield Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:19 pm

How do you evict a sim but leave all the stuff in the house?

And How do I save a sim with all her money, skills, and stuff; like gems(outside of a house)?

I have run into these two problems now that I am attempting to do a contest. I usually just play. I have been finding there are a lot of things I don"t know.

Oh, and is there a way to temp remove the plumbbob and thought bubble for pictures?

This is the rookie in me coming out. Thanks. Embarassed
kayyield
kayyield

Back to top Go down

How do I move a sim out but leave the furnishings? Empty Re: How do I move a sim out but leave the furnishings?

Post  anettesb Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:54 pm

When evicting a sim, the stuf stay in the house (even if you take te furniture with you)
So to keep the stuff in the house, but have it be empty, just let your sim ove out, either use the phone (if you stil want to play that sim) Or go do it in edit town mod.

To save a sim with money, skills and stuff, save it as a household.

uh the plumbob.. eh I belive there is a cheat called hideheadefects on.... or something.
Try opening the cheat box and writ help, then it tells you what cheats there is.
anettesb
anettesb

http://anettesb.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

How do I move a sim out but leave the furnishings? Empty Re: How do I move a sim out but leave the furnishings?

Post  kayyield Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:46 pm

Thank you very much. I was worried if I moved my sim out and packed her furniture, the house would be empty.
kayyield
kayyield

Back to top Go down

Post  Whisperingtruth Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:40 pm

the cheat is hideheadlineeffects on
Whisperingtruth
Whisperingtruth

http://mywishcometrue7.blogspot.com/p/links-to-all-my-fantastic-

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum