Sims Relations

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sims Relations
Sims Relations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» A Fathers Love
Pet Customization EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 12:13 am by kayyield

» EA's Create A Sim Contest
Pet Customization EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 2:26 pm by kayyield

» Nightingale Resort
Pet Customization EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:55 pm by JourneyG

» Sky Legacy
Pet Customization EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:15 pm by Spiderg1rl

» ★Sarah3120's Stars & Fictional Characters★ *MOVES TO BLOG*
Pet Customization EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 4:52 am by Sarah3120

» The Oakly Legacy♥
Pet Customization EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:35 pm by CartWheelzOfRage

» Whos your Sim?
Pet Customization EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:14 pm by CartWheelzOfRage

» What are you working on?
Pet Customization EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:06 pm by Spiderg1rl

» ♥ Ellide's Sims ♥
Pet Customization EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:14 pm by CartWheelzOfRage

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Poll
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 138 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:22 pm
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Sims Relations on your social bookmarking website

Pet Customization

Go down

Pet Customization Empty Pet Customization

Post  Whisperingtruth Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:58 am

Copied with Alexis' Permission: Find Original Guide here

Pet Customization
Create a Pet allows you to create any unique pet. You can customize everything from ears to eyes, legs to tails and more! Everything you need to make your unique pet is at your fingertips and the options are endless!

Cats

Once you begin Cat creation in CAP, you can choose from a number of Pre-Made Breeds, or create your own unique type. To begin creating your own Cat from scratch, select the “Create Cat” bare/blank cat available in the breeds section. This will give you a default Cat with no customization.

Pet Customization Cat

Once you begin customizing your Cat, the first option is going to be the Coat Color. You can select from a number of pre-made coats, or create a unique color of your own. In this case, I chose to create a blue colored solid coat to start.

Pet Customization Cat2

Now if I just wanted a solid blue cat, I would be finished now. However, I want to make this pet as unique as possible! I will now Select the “Advanced Mode” to get into the more particulars.

Pet Customization Cat3

I now have the option to choose and cover a complete region of the pet, or just use individual markings all over it’s body. All markings and Region marks are pre-made. You can also add a new layer for markings using the options to the right of the screen. By putting together different markings, you can even create your own unique marks as well.
The Full body mode allows you to make changes to specific areas (legs, tail, full middle torso etc), while the markings option allows you do add marks (stars, stripes blotches etc) to any part of the body by moving them around.

Pet Customization Cat4
Pet Customization Cat5

You can add as many full body marks or individual marks as you would like and you can color them all differently. To do this, simply use the right side panel options in advance mode. As you can see, the options are endless!

Pet Customization Cat6

You can also use the 2nd and 3rd tabs on the advanced mode below to save (and share to the exchange) your coat color and change the current Fur options as well. Again, options are endless!

Pet Customization Fur-2
Pet Customization Fur

The next section in CAP to choose from is the Fur Shape. Select from a variety of pre-made fur shapes, or again, head into Advanced mode to change and customize the fur and save your coat type. (see above)

Pet Customization Cat7

The 3rd section of customizing the cat will be to give the cat a tail, or not to. Enter Advanced mode for more fluffiness options and colors. You have two tail options for Cats.

Pet Customization Cat8-300x286

Once you have finished with the basics of customization, you can now fiddle with the Shape of the cat. You can change the shape & size of the body, head, eyes, snout and ears. Once you click on the Full Body tab, you can choose from pre-made body shapes, or enter adavnced mode and completely customize the neck, chest and stomach.

Pet Customization Cat

Once you are in advance mode, you can make changes to the face, cheeks, ears, muzzle nose etc. All the options you need to make your unique pet are readily available.

Pet Customization Cat1-161x300
Pet Customization Cat2-165x300
Pet Customization Cat3-162x300

Now that you are finished with the main body of the cat, you can now enter the Eye Mode. Pets can have any type of eye color, size, shape you wish, and they can also have two different eye colors! Yes, pretty exciting for those of you that want to create an exotic looking pet.

Pet Customization Cat4
Pet Customization Cat11-144x300
Pet Customization Cat5-300x227

You have now completed Cat Customization and can go on to choose accessories (collars) & traits for you Pet. To read more about traits for pets, head on over back to the Game Guide. If you want to keep your Pet saved for later use, make sure to save the pet into the Pet Bin in CAP.

Pet Customization Cat7

————————————————————————————————————————————
Dogs

Once you begin Dog creation in CAP, you can choose from a number of Pre-Made Breeds, or create your own unique type. To begin creating your own Dog from scratch, select the “Create Dog” bare/blank dog available in the breeds section. This will give you a default Dog with no customization.

Pet Customization Dog1

Once you begin customizing your Dog, the first option is going to be the Coat Color. You can select from a number of pre-made coats, or create a unique color of your own. In this case, I chose to create a red colored solid coat to start.

Pet Customization Dog2

Now if I just wanted a solid red Dog, I would be finished now. However, I want to make this pet as unique as possible! I will now Select the “Advanced Mode” to get into the more particulars.

Pet Customization Cat3

I now have the option to choose and cover a complete region of the pet, or just use individual markings all over it’s body. All markings and Region marks are pre-made. You can also add a new layer for markings using the options to the right of the screen. By putting together different markings, you can even create your own unique marks as well.
The Full body mode allows you to make changes to specific areas (legs, tail, full middle torso etc), while the markings option allows you do add marks (stars, stripes blotches etc) to any part of the body by moving them around.

Pet Customization Dog3
Pet Customization Dog4

You can add as many full body marks or individual marks as you would like and you can color them all differently. To do this, simply use the right side panel options in advance mode. The options are endless!

Pet Customization Dog5

You can also use the 2nd and 3rd tabs on the advanced mode below to save (and share to the exchange) your coat color and change the current Fur options as well. Again, options are endless!

Pet Customization Dog6
Pet Customization Dog7

The next section in CAP to choose from is the Fur Shape. Select from a variety of pre-made fur shapes, or again, head into Advanced mode to change and customize the fur and save your coat type. (see above)

Pet Customization Dog8

The 3rd section of customizing the dog will be to give the cat a tail, or not to. Enter Advanced mode for more fluffiness options and colors. You have three tail options for Dogs.

[img]http://simsvip.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Dog9.jpgp/img]

Once you have finished with the basics of customization, you can now fiddle with the Shape of the Dog. You can change the shape & size of the body, head, eyes, snout and ears. Once you click on the Full Body tab, you can choose from pre-made body shapes, or enter adavnced mode and completely customize the neck, chest and stomach.
Pet Customization Dog10

Once you are in advance mode, you can make changes to the face, cheeks, ears, muzzle nose etc. All the options you need to make your unique pet are readily available.

Pet Customization Dog11
Pet Customization Dog12-162x300
Pet Customization Dog13-162x300

Now that you are finished with the main body of the dog, you can now enter the Eye Mode. Pets can have any type of eye color, size, shape you wish, and they can also have two different eye colors! Yes, pretty exciting for those of you that want to create an exotic looking pet.

Pet Customization Dog15
Pet Customization Dog17
Pet Customization Dog16

You have now completed Dog Customization and can go on to choose accessories & traits for you Pet. To read more about traits for pets, head on over back to the Game Guide. If you want to keep your Pet saved for later use, make sure to save the pet into the Pet Bin in CAP.

Pet Customization Dog18
Whisperingtruth
Whisperingtruth

http://mywishcometrue7.blogspot.com/p/links-to-all-my-fantastic-

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum