Sims Relations

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sims Relations
Sims Relations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» A Fathers Love
Home Switch Building & Design Contest - CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 12:13 am by kayyield

» EA's Create A Sim Contest
Home Switch Building & Design Contest - CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 2:26 pm by kayyield

» Nightingale Resort
Home Switch Building & Design Contest - CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:55 pm by JourneyG

» Sky Legacy
Home Switch Building & Design Contest - CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:15 pm by Spiderg1rl

» ★Sarah3120's Stars & Fictional Characters★ *MOVES TO BLOG*
Home Switch Building & Design Contest - CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 4:52 am by Sarah3120

» The Oakly Legacy♥
Home Switch Building & Design Contest - CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:35 pm by CartWheelzOfRage

» Whos your Sim?
Home Switch Building & Design Contest - CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:14 pm by CartWheelzOfRage

» What are you working on?
Home Switch Building & Design Contest - CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:06 pm by Spiderg1rl

» ♥ Ellide's Sims ♥
Home Switch Building & Design Contest - CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:14 pm by CartWheelzOfRage

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 138 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:22 pm
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Sims Relations on your social bookmarking website

Home Switch Building & Design Contest - CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED

+2
JourneyG
Whisperingtruth
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Home Switch Building & Design Contest - CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 Empty Re: Home Switch Building & Design Contest - CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Post  kayyield Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:19 am

As usual, I have a couple more questions. Do we need to label our rooms in one of the photos? Do we paint the exterior of our house we build? Can I put a patio and/or a pool or is that considered part of the decorating? Is the decorating just for the inside? I built my house but I'm not sure how much to do.
kayyield
kayyield

Back to top Go down

Home Switch Building & Design Contest - CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 Empty Re: Home Switch Building & Design Contest - CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Post  Whisperingtruth Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:14 am

You can put a patio and a pool, and paint the exterior, as well as landscape. It's up to you whether you want to label the rooms or not.
Whisperingtruth
Whisperingtruth

http://mywishcometrue7.blogspot.com/p/links-to-all-my-fantastic-

Back to top Go down

Post  JourneyG Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:15 pm

So I guess that means mine is ok. Looking forward to part 2. Smile
JourneyG
JourneyG

Back to top Go down

Post  Whisperingtruth Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:42 am

JourneyG wrote:So I guess that means mine is ok. Looking forward to part 2. Smile

Yes ma'am...looks great!
Whisperingtruth
Whisperingtruth

Back to top Go down

Post  JourneyG Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:39 pm

Whisperingtruth wrote:
JourneyG wrote:So I guess that means mine is ok. Looking forward to part 2. Smile

Yes ma'am...looks great!
Very Happy
JourneyG
JourneyG

Back to top Go down

Post  Nothead Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:00 pm

Entry Form

Name:
Nothead
Part: House Frame
Palette Chosen: N/a
Description: This lovely home is built for an average family. In the backyard it has wide space with a beautiful horse corral that suits all your horses wants. It is 2 stories high and has a basement. That has plenty of room for entertaining or for pets. There is 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.

Download Link:
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4828278

Pictures: Home Switch Building & Design Contest - CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 RanchhouseFront
Front
Home Switch Building & Design Contest - CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 RanchhouseRear
Back
Home Switch Building & Design Contest - CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 RanchHouseGroundFloor
Ground Floor
Home Switch Building & Design Contest - CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 RanchHouse2ndFloor
Second Floor /\
Basement \/Home Switch Building & Design Contest - CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 RanchBasementLevel
Nothead
Nothead

Back to top Go down

Post  kayyield Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:44 pm

Good job, son! We'll see who gets the most downloads!!Evil or Very Mad

Me 15
You 74

Dang! I think I'm losing this competition. Smile

Last edited by kayyield on Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:33 am; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : update on friendly competition with my son)
kayyield
kayyield

Back to top Go down

Post  kayyield Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:54 pm

Ok, here is my entry! It was fun to build!

Entry Form

Name:
Kayyield
Palette Chosen: N/A
Description: Three bedroom, 2 bath ranch house with a 1 car garage and wrap around porch. Built on a 40X40 lot with horse corral, pool and garden.
Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4859994
Pictures: Home Switch Building & Design Contest - CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 RanchFront

Front

Home Switch Building & Design Contest - CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 RanchBack

Back

Home Switch Building & Design Contest - CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 RanchAerialView

Aerial view of lot

Home Switch Building & Design Contest - CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 RanchFirstLevel

Aerial view of 1st level
kayyield
kayyield

Back to top Go down

Post  Katt Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:59 pm

Name: Katt

Palette Chosen: N/A

Description:Home needs flooring and paint. Perfect home for the Do It Yourselfer! 3 Bedrooms/2 Baths.

Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4860680

Pictures:

Home Switch Building & Design Contest - CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 FrontView

Front

Home Switch Building & Design Contest - CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 BackofHouse

Back

Home Switch Building & Design Contest - CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 FirstFloor

Aerial
Katt
Katt

Back to top Go down

Post  Whisperingtruth Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:58 pm

Home Assignments

Nothead - You will decorate JourneyG's Home

JourneyG - You will decorate Katt's House

Katt - You will decorate Kay's House

Kayyield - You will decorate Nothead's House
Whisperingtruth
Whisperingtruth

Back to top Go down

Post  JourneyG Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:07 pm

Smile Can't wait to get started. But my sim computer is down today. Crying or Very sad Guess the fun will have to wait for tomorrow.
JourneyG
JourneyG

Back to top Go down

Post  kayyield Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:32 am

Using the color pallette is more difficult than I thought it would be. I keep wanting to use colors not on the pallette. Very Happy
kayyield
kayyield

Back to top Go down

Post  JourneyG Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:36 am

Question about the color scheme do we use it on everything or can we use other wood and metal colors? Thank you.

Two other questions.

Can we expand on the landscaping that is already there?

How many Hobby items do we need? I'm having a hard time fitting everything.
JourneyG
JourneyG

Back to top Go down

Post  Whisperingtruth Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:33 pm

I am fine with you expanding on the landscaping, just don't make any structure changes to the house. And yes you may use textures that are not colors on the palette, like metals and woods.
Whisperingtruth
Whisperingtruth

Back to top Go down

Post  JourneyG Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:57 pm

Sounds great. Thank you for the help
JourneyG
JourneyG

Back to top Go down

Post  JourneyG Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:32 pm

I can't believe tomorrow is the deadline, so much work left to do. affraid
JourneyG
JourneyG

Back to top Go down

Post  kayyield Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:25 am

I know. And today is tomorrow now!! I think I am pretty much done just need to take pictures and upload. But I always feel like I should do one more thing! Smile
kayyield
kayyield

Back to top Go down

Post  JourneyG Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:47 pm

I stayed up last night and got a lot done. So now I just need to finish the outside, and upload. Smile
JourneyG
JourneyG

Back to top Go down

Post  JourneyG Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:12 pm

Name: JourneyG
Part: Interior Design
Palette Chosen: Atomic Dreams
Description: Great House for a musical family with two boys. 3 bedrooms/2 baths.
Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4905825

Pictures:

Each Floor

Home Switch Building & Design Contest - CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 Screenshot-126

Living Space

Home Switch Building & Design Contest - CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 LivingSpace

Master

Home Switch Building & Design Contest - CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 Master

Boys Room

Home Switch Building & Design Contest - CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 BoysRoom

Office

Home Switch Building & Design Contest - CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 Office

Music Room

Home Switch Building & Design Contest - CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 MusicRoom

Garage

Home Switch Building & Design Contest - CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 Garage
JourneyG
JourneyG

Back to top Go down

Post  Katt Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:35 pm

Photo Bucket is acting all screwy! I can't upload my photos!

Palette Chosen: Modernity

Description: Cozy Ranch House perfect house for a couple wanting to start a family.

Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4905948

Slideshow Link: https://s153.photobucket.com/albums/s233/LightnSpeedRacer/Sims/Ranch%20House%20Decorated/?albumview=slideshow

Last edited by Katt on Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Katt
Katt

Back to top Go down

Post  Nothead Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:45 pm

Entry Form

Name: Nothead

Palette Chosen: Exotic Wonders
Description: Beautiful single level home with large airy rooms, pet friendly
Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4905906

Slideshow: https://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff50/kayyield/Journey%20G%20Decorated/?albumview=slideshow

Pictures:

Decorated Floor Plan

Home Switch Building & Design Contest - CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 DecoratedFloorPlan

Dining Room

Home Switch Building & Design Contest - CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 DiningRoom

Master Bedroom

Home Switch Building & Design Contest - CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 MasterBedroom

Child's Room

Home Switch Building & Design Contest - CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 ChildsRoom

Living Room

Home Switch Building & Design Contest - CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 Livingroom2

Study/Office

Home Switch Building & Design Contest - CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 Study

Last edited by Nothead on Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:49 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added slideshow)
Nothead
Nothead

Back to top Go down

Post  kayyield Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:06 pm

Entry Form

Name: Kayyield
Palette Chosen: Shadows
Description: Large multi-story ranch house. Great for a growing family. Decorated to be kid and pet friendly
Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4905904

Slideshow: https://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff50/kayyield/SBR%20Decorated/?albumview=slideshow
Pictures:

1st Floor Plan

Home Switch Building & Design Contest - CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 SBR1stFloor

2nd Floor Plan

Home Switch Building & Design Contest - CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 SBR2ndFloor

Basement Floor Plan

Home Switch Building & Design Contest - CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 SBRBasementLevel

Living Room

Home Switch Building & Design Contest - CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 SBRLivingRoom

Master Bedroom

Home Switch Building & Design Contest - CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 SBRMasterBedroom

Child's Room

Home Switch Building & Design Contest - CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 SBRChildsRoom

Study

Home Switch Building & Design Contest - CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 SBRStudy

Pet Area

Home Switch Building & Design Contest - CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 SBRPetRoom

kayyield
kayyield

Back to top Go down

Post  Whisperingtruth Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:40 am

Katt wrote:Photo Bucket is acting all screwy! I can't upload my photos!

Palette Chosen: Modernity

Description: Cozy Ranch House perfect house for a couple wanting to start a family.

Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4905948

Well I will judge this probably tomorrow evening cause my head is killing me currently, and I work tomorrow afternoon. So you have until then to either post some photos here, or at least put a link to a slideshow of the photos. Smile
Whisperingtruth
Whisperingtruth

Back to top Go down

Post  Katt Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:33 am

Thanks Whisp. It must be my computer. I tried putting pics on and my internet browser closed on me. Then I tried doing it again and my computer froze! Mad I give up! I put the slideshow link though.
Katt
Katt

Back to top Go down

Post  Whisperingtruth Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:47 pm

WINNERS

1st Place for Shell: Hazzabplumbob - 500 pts (sponsored by Gouka)
2nd Place for Shell: Mom2Elias - 300pts (sponsored by Kayield)
3rd Place for Shell: Lissykin - 250 pts (sponsored by Jarroda)

1st Place for Interiors: Mom2Elias - 500 pts (sponsored by Gouka)
2nd Place for Interiors: Lissykin - (sponsored by KLorelei and JourneyG)
3rd Place for Interiors: NotHead (on SR site) - 250 pts (sponsored by Jarroda)

Everyone else who participated may pick a 25pt prize. I really enjoyed everyone's homes and I hope this was fun for all of you!!!
Whisperingtruth
Whisperingtruth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next