Sims Relations

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sims Relations
Sims Relations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» A Fathers Love
A Fathers Love - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 12:13 am by kayyield

» EA's Create A Sim Contest
A Fathers Love - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 2:26 pm by kayyield

» Nightingale Resort
A Fathers Love - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:55 pm by JourneyG

» Sky Legacy
A Fathers Love - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:15 pm by Spiderg1rl

» ★Sarah3120's Stars & Fictional Characters★ *MOVES TO BLOG*
A Fathers Love - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 4:52 am by Sarah3120

» The Oakly Legacy♥
A Fathers Love - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:35 pm by CartWheelzOfRage

» Whos your Sim?
A Fathers Love - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:14 pm by CartWheelzOfRage

» What are you working on?
A Fathers Love - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:06 pm by Spiderg1rl

» ♥ Ellide's Sims ♥
A Fathers Love - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:14 pm by CartWheelzOfRage

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 138 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:22 pm
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Sims Relations on your social bookmarking website

A Fathers Love

+3
kayyield
Whisperingtruth
JourneyG
7 posters

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

A Fathers Love - Page 10 Empty Re: A Fathers Love

Post  kayyield Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:55 pm

@ Journey great answer and great replication of a 5 year olds drawing. Great idea to put them in the story. Adds to the realism.Very Happy
kayyield
kayyield

Back to top Go down

Post  JourneyG Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:04 pm

Spiderg1rl wrote:I thought the boys art was a great addition to the post Very Happy

The drawings were what inspired the post. I had a similar project for mothers day when I was in kindergarten and I could not resist the urge to have the boys do the same.

kayyield wrote:@ Journey great answer and great replication of a 5 year olds drawing. Great idea to put them in the story. Adds to the realism.Very Happy

Nate had to draw his twice because it really is hard to draw like a 5 year old.
JourneyG
JourneyG

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderg1rl Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:28 pm

lol I know what you mean about drawing like a 5 year old, when I lived at home I always wrote my sisters name on cards it's hard to write like a 5 or under year old too
Spiderg1rl
Spiderg1rl

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderg1rl Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:28 am

I simply have to ask but where did you get your court house from? Was it your own creation or was it someone else's. I may or may not have use for it later. *gives all sorts of shifty eye looks*
Spiderg1rl
Spiderg1rl

Back to top Go down

Post  JourneyG Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:58 am

Spiderg1rl wrote:lol I know what you mean about drawing like a 5 year old, when I lived at home I always wrote my sisters name on cards it's hard to write like a 5 or under year old too

I really did think It might be easy. I would just wright left handed. Still took a lot of practice, and a lot of paper. A Fathers Love - Page 10 Smiley-chores019

Spiderg1rl wrote:I simply have to ask but where did you get your court house from? Was it your own creation or was it someone else's. I may or may not have use for it later. *gives all sorts of shifty eye looks*

Yes, I built the court house. It was one of 8 builds I did before starting the story. The court house lot also has the police station, and a jail built in. There are also several unfinished rooms however. The unfinished rooms are why I never uploaded it before. I'll upload it for you either later tonight or tomorrow so you can borrow it. Smile

Last edited by JourneyG on Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I built more then I first thought.)
JourneyG
JourneyG

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderg1rl Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:50 pm

JourneyG wrote:
Spiderg1rl wrote:I simply have to ask but where did you get your court house from? Was it your own creation or was it someone else's. I may or may not have use for it later. *gives all sorts of shifty eye looks*
Yes, I built the court house. It was one of 8 builds I did before starting the story. The court house lot also has the police station, and a jail built in. There are also several unfinished rooms however. The unfinished rooms are why I never uploaded it before. I'll upload it for you either later tonight or tomorrow so you can borrow it. Smile
Thank you I'm a fair few chapters and I need to go through and edit them so it could be even more off getting anywhere near this but I was searching for one today and I couldn't. Is it alright if I alter it slightly, like the windows or something to be closer to the Lunar Lakes style? I could probably use all three rooms there *shiftly look* but I say nothing.

Of course all credit will go to you, you know I'm not the type to take credit for something I've not made Very Happy
Edit: to mentioned credit to Journey for her building Very Happy
Spiderg1rl
Spiderg1rl

Back to top Go down

Post  JourneyG Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:00 pm

Spiderg1rl wrote: Thank you I'm a fair few chapters and I need to go through and edit them so it could be even more off getting anywhere near this but I was searching for one today and I couldn't. Is it alright if I alter it slightly, like the windows or something to be closer to the Lunar Lakes style? I could probably use all three rooms there *shiftly look* but I say nothing.

Of course all credit will go to you, you know I'm not the type to take credit for something I've not made Very Happy

You can alter it as much as you like although I don't think there are a lot of windows. And your welcome. I like seeing my builds in other stories, gives me new ideas how to use the lot.
JourneyG
JourneyG

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderg1rl Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:17 pm

JourneyG wrote:
Spiderg1rl wrote: Thank you I'm a fair few chapters and I need to go through and edit them so it could be even more off getting anywhere near this but I was searching for one today and I couldn't. Is it alright if I alter it slightly, like the windows or something to be closer to the Lunar Lakes style? I could probably use all three rooms there *shiftly look* but I say nothing.

You can alter it as much as you like although I don't think there are a lot of windows. And your welcome. I like seeing my builds in other stories, gives me new ideas how to use the lot.
I'm most likely to use the buildings as you've built them but I may alter it to be a little more local, I didn't edit the school which is very wooden but the courthouse will be in the story for quite a little bit and the jail may appear a little in the second generation as well as the first for a moment although I did miss that part out of writing the generation so that will be in the edits I made (I finished writing it yesterday and am so excited)
Spiderg1rl
Spiderg1rl

Back to top Go down

Post  JourneyG Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:24 pm

Spiderg1rl wrote: I'm most likely to use the buildings as you've built them but I may alter it to be a little more local, I didn't edit the school which is very wooden but the courthouse will be in the story for quite a little bit and the jail may appear a little in the second generation as well as the first for a moment although I did miss that part out of writing the generation so that will be in the edits I made (I finished writing it yesterday and am so excited)

Sounds good. I will get it up for you soon, but right now I'm working on finishing my next Ch.
JourneyG
JourneyG

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderg1rl Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:27 pm

JourneyG wrote:
Spiderg1rl wrote: I'm most likely to use the buildings as you've built them but I may alter it to be a little more local, I didn't edit the school which is very wooden but the courthouse will be in the story for quite a little bit and the jail may appear a little in the second generation as well as the first for a moment although I did miss that part out of writing the generation so that will be in the edits I made (I finished writing it yesterday and am so excited)

Sounds good. I will get it up for you soon, but right now I'm working on finishing my next Ch.
Oh its all good take your time were quiet a way off from needing it yet as first we have to have the drama that requires the court room of course Very Happy
Spiderg1rl
Spiderg1rl

Back to top Go down

Post  kayyield Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:40 pm

I enjoy seeing some of the process you guys go through for your stories. Smile
kayyield
kayyield

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderg1rl Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:54 pm

kayyield wrote:I enjoy seeing some of the process you guys go through for your stories. Smile
I definitely write a scene I know needs to happen and wonder how on earth I'm going to pull that off. Melody's stabbing was probably the worst and then the angel scene. Thankfully sets aren't as bad as that. But yeah, that reminds me I need to edit the hospital too. *looks all shifty again*
Spiderg1rl
Spiderg1rl

Back to top Go down

Post  JourneyG Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:17 pm

Spiderg1rl wrote: Oh its all good take your time were quiet a way off from needing it yet as first we have to have the drama that requires the court room of course Very Happy

Of course the drama has to come first. Now I'm afraid again. affraid

kayyield wrote:I enjoy seeing some of the process you guys go through for your stories. Smile

You would think that after 40 some chapters I would figure out how to speed that process up. Just can't mess with what works I guess. Smile

Spiderg1rl wrote: I definitely write a scene I know needs to happen and wonder how on earth I'm going to pull that off. Melody's stabbing was probably the worst and then the angel scene. Thankfully sets aren't as bad as that. But yeah, that reminds me I need to edit the hospital too. *looks all shifty again*

I wonder the same thing a lot. Then when I do It I can't help but wonder how I did it. Every chapter has it's own challenge, I think my biggest was John's speech. I got very lucky that it happened at the same time of the release of showtime.

The shooting was hard to. That is part of the reason it was done in shadows.

O yeah I built a hospital too. That makes 9 pre-story builds. I hate that all the hospital CC from mod the sims got glitched with the release of pets. No
JourneyG
JourneyG

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderg1rl Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:26 pm

JourneyG wrote:
Spiderg1rl wrote: Oh its all good take your time were quiet a way off from needing it yet as first we have to have the drama that requires the court room of course Very Happy

Of course the drama has to come first. Now I'm afraid again. affraid

You would think that after 40 some chapters I would figure out how to speed that process up. Just can't mess with what works I guess. Smile

Spiderg1rl wrote: I definitely write a scene I know needs to happen and wonder how on earth I'm going to pull that off. Melody's stabbing was probably the worst and then the angel scene. Thankfully sets aren't as bad as that. But yeah, that reminds me I need to edit the hospital too. *looks all shifty again*

I wonder the same thing a lot. Then when I do It I can't help but wonder how I did it. Every chapter has it's own challenge, I think my biggest was John's speech. I got very lucky that it happened at the same time of the release of showtime.

The shooting was hard to. That is part of the reason it was done in shadows.

O yeah I built a hospital too. That makes 9 pre-story builds. I hate that all the hospital CC from mod the sims got glitched with the release of pets. No
You may just want to be afraid my dear, after all why my characters get nasty......... well you remember what happened with Melody.

As for the hospital I have it was on the sims exchange thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3324449 just add http and www at the front as I'm not allowed links yet but there is cc needed for it from mod the sims I think but just for waiting rooms etc it's not a bad item if you don't need the baby beds and monitors etc. I found it when looking for MMMY but ended up using it for Melody too and I'm going to change the wallpaper for Thyone *shifty look*
Spiderg1rl
Spiderg1rl

Back to top Go down

Post  kayyield Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:38 pm

@Spider-The site won't allow you links yet? Does it say why or how long before you are allowed? If its the site, I'll try to figure how to allow you to add links. I don't remember if I wasn't allowed or not. But when I first joined I didn't know how to do anything so I probably never tried to add one.

You have two more days before you can add links. Members with less than a week can't post them. Won't be long now. Very Happy

Last edited by kayyield on Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : figured out why you can't post links)
kayyield
kayyield

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderg1rl Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:44 pm

kayyield wrote:@Spider-The site won't allow you links yet? Does it say why or how long before you are allowed? If its the site, I'll try to figure how to allow you to add links. I don't remember if I wasn't allowed or not. But when I first joined I didn't know how to do anything so I probably never tried to add one.

You have two more days before you can add links. Members with less than a week can't post them. Won't be long now. Very Happy
It's alright I totally understand I used to help admin a forum quite some time ago getting control of the bots sometimes is a nightmare. I just said she'd have to put the http and www herself as the site is very clever in picking those up so if I post any sort of link I have to remove those altogether.
Spiderg1rl
Spiderg1rl

Back to top Go down

Post  JourneyG Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:23 pm

The best lad plans don't work. The Rays had a double header today and I was all set to get the ch out between games. Well Tropical storm Debby had other plans. The Ch will be out once it all settles down. 

So far so good but I'm posting with  my phone because the power is flickering. 

Spider thank you for the link. I do have a hospital. I was more just ranting because I'm still mad that the cc no longer works. 
JourneyG
JourneyG

Back to top Go down

Post  JourneyG Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:12 am

Well we all made it through day one of the storm unharmed. 3 more days to go. A Fathers Love - Page 10 Smiley-sad029

The chapter will be out in the afternoon unless the storm changes something. I'm sorry I just got to tired to finish the final grammar check.
JourneyG
JourneyG

Back to top Go down

Post  kayyield Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:09 am

@Journey, Do you live near where tropical storm Debbie is? Do you get alot of storms? We really have no weather to speak of (hot and hotter) so I get my weather where I can. Laughing
kayyield
kayyield

Back to top Go down

Post  JourneyG Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:30 pm

kayyield wrote:@Journey, Do you live near where tropical storm Debbie is? Do you get alot of storms? We really have no weather to speak of (hot and hotter) so I get my weather where I can. Laughing

Yep, we were getting her outer bands yesterday (more to come today Evil or Very Mad ). Lots of rain, lots of flooding, lots of tornadoes in the area. I don't mind a little rain but when it all comes at once it is not fun. That was why I wanted to give everyone a heads up. If I end up disappearing now you know why.
JourneyG
JourneyG

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderg1rl Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:31 pm

I hope things ease up soon, I've not paid any attention to Debbie as well I didn't know about her till a moment ago but I hope she goes away soon.
Spiderg1rl
Spiderg1rl

Back to top Go down

Post  JourneyG Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:57 pm

Here comes the rain again A Fathers Love - Page 10 Smiley-sad058 and here is Ch 43: Why? How? What? Where?.

Spiderg1rl wrote:I hope things ease up soon, I've not paid any attention to Debbie as well I didn't know about her till a moment ago but I hope she goes away soon.

They said it is going to last 120 hours. Sad But hopefully it should not be as bad as yesterday. We will see. Debbie just does not want to move. No
JourneyG
JourneyG

Back to top Go down

Post  JourneyG Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:18 pm

Spider,

I uploaded the Courthouse to mediafire because I was having issues getting it onto the exchange. If it does not work for you I'll try to get it on the exchange.

You may need this dresser. I used it as filing cabinets.

If you have any questions about the lot let me know.
JourneyG
JourneyG

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderg1rl Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:08 pm

Thanks hun I have downloaded both, the launcher has crashed so I'll try and check it's there very soon.
Spiderg1rl
Spiderg1rl

Back to top Go down

Post  kayyield Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:27 pm

Oh Journey...I'm ready for the next chapter! You left me hanging again. Sad Did I miss something about Catherine's death? Or is there more to it than you told us? More, need more..... Very Happy

Stay safe Journey.
kayyield
kayyield

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next