Sims Relations

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sims Relations
Sims Relations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» A Fathers Love
Nightingale Resort EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 12:13 am by kayyield

» EA's Create A Sim Contest
Nightingale Resort EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 2:26 pm by kayyield

» Nightingale Resort
Nightingale Resort EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:55 pm by JourneyG

» Sky Legacy
Nightingale Resort EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:15 pm by Spiderg1rl

» ★Sarah3120's Stars & Fictional Characters★ *MOVES TO BLOG*
Nightingale Resort EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 4:52 am by Sarah3120

» The Oakly Legacy♥
Nightingale Resort EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:35 pm by CartWheelzOfRage

» Whos your Sim?
Nightingale Resort EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:14 pm by CartWheelzOfRage

» What are you working on?
Nightingale Resort EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:06 pm by Spiderg1rl

» ♥ Ellide's Sims ♥
Nightingale Resort EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:14 pm by CartWheelzOfRage

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 138 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:22 pm
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Sims Relations on your social bookmarking website

Nightingale Resort

3 posters

Go down

Nightingale Resort Empty Nightingale Resort

Post  Spiderg1rl Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:34 am

So some of you already know about this, but I have a hotel challenge I didn't create but I get a lot of enjoyment out of.

I did it because of a nasty glitch on all my other games and seeing as the glitch was tied directly to the challenges I was doing I needed an escape and it really did become a great escape.
I didn't create the hotel but I did edit it to be a functioning building, when I downloaded it to take a look and fell in love it was a commercial lot and the elevators were all lined up wrong so they wouldn't work etc. I did some small other edits to it but it was mostly to make it something that would work really.

I have the owner, a rockstar, a heartbreaker, an old man (read crazy technophobe who breaks everything), a criminal mastermind, a movie star, and a teacher in their right now with two toddlers. I also take short stay guests that people can donate to stay for a couple of days. Right now Liam is booked in for two weeks for my own amusement. You can find it at nightingaleresort.wordpress.com and I hope you find it as fun and amusing as I do. I need to write up the new chapters I have 17-20 pics I just need to write them sometime this week to get them out. I hope to get 17 out tomorrow really.

Edit: to add paragraphs again they disappeared again Rolling Eyes
Spiderg1rl
Spiderg1rl

Back to top Go down

Nightingale Resort Empty Re: Nightingale Resort

Post  JourneyG Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:53 pm

Yes, go check it out if you have not. If we had done another Magazine I would of asked Spider for an interview. You can tell she just has so much fun with all of her stories.
JourneyG
JourneyG

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderg1rl Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:35 pm

Thank you hun thats really so nice, I would have been honoured. I love my sims more than the game I think, you know cause of all the bugs, but the Sky's always call me back to them regardless of breaks and such as I adore them and I guess putting them in harms way Shocked Rolling Eyes Laughing
Spiderg1rl
Spiderg1rl

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderg1rl Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:26 pm

I've posted a new update today by the way guys after what feels like two weeks staring at the pictures not sure how to give them words.
Spiderg1rl
Spiderg1rl

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderg1rl Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:37 am

There has finally been a new update for the Nightingale, very sorry for the delay
Spiderg1rl
Spiderg1rl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassi Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:01 am

hey spidergirl, are you going to continue the nightingale resort? I check it every day and there hasn't been an update since July 9
Kassi
Kassi

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderg1rl Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:29 am

Hi Kassi,

I do hope to update the Nightingale, I've not given up on them but with me being so busy I've only been able to focus on one story lately and as the Legacy keeps coming to mind (I swear I dream about whats going to happen to them) thats the one I've focused on.

I do want to update the Nightingale but I've just had a limited time to any stories, however saying that we finally have a new boss and hopefully by the end of August (the deadline keeps getting put back by my company) I can go back to my old hours at work and have time to get around to more than one thing.

I've had 3 managers at work since February when one was suspended. This is why I haven't really thought too much about bringing the Sky Babies back either as I feel like I live at work lately.

I'm sorry and thank you for checking in daily it really does mean alot. In their game Liv has aged up to a child and Journey's sim has barely been there a day.
Spiderg1rl
Spiderg1rl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassi Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:18 pm

It's totally fine, take all the time you need. I'm on summer break so I don't have much to do but you are really busy. I think I will read your other story now Very Happy
Kassi
Kassi

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderg1rl Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:25 pm

Kassi wrote:It's totally fine, take all the time you need. I'm on summer break so I don't have much to do but you are really busy. I think I will read your other story now Very Happy
I do want to get back to it but it won't be this week, it's my birthday (it's the third where I am now) so its a day full of the boyfriend pampering me and Saturday I'm out play testing supernatural at an EA event. I wish I was back at school lol I had loads of time back then for stuff like this lol

If you enjoy the Nightingale you should enjoy the legacy however it is not designed to be funny but more of a serious story.
Spiderg1rl
Spiderg1rl

Back to top Go down

Post  JourneyG Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:45 pm

Happy Birthday Spider. Nightingale Resort Party0037

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-SMJtcTBqU&feature=related
JourneyG
JourneyG

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderg1rl Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:53 pm

JourneyG wrote:Happy Birthday Spider. Nightingale Resort Party0037

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-SMJtcTBqU&feature=related
Thank you hun Very Happy

I'm heading off now guys I need sleep the fella has a birthday breakfast planned for me so I need to try and sleep first lol
Spiderg1rl
Spiderg1rl

Back to top Go down

Post  JourneyG Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:55 pm

Well Goodnight and enjoy your day when you wake up.
JourneyG
JourneyG

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum