Sims Relations

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sims Relations
Sims Relations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» A Fathers Love
Sky Legacy EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 12:13 am by kayyield

» EA's Create A Sim Contest
Sky Legacy EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 2:26 pm by kayyield

» Nightingale Resort
Sky Legacy EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:55 pm by JourneyG

» Sky Legacy
Sky Legacy EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:15 pm by Spiderg1rl

» ★Sarah3120's Stars & Fictional Characters★ *MOVES TO BLOG*
Sky Legacy EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 4:52 am by Sarah3120

» The Oakly Legacy♥
Sky Legacy EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:35 pm by CartWheelzOfRage

» Whos your Sim?
Sky Legacy EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:14 pm by CartWheelzOfRage

» What are you working on?
Sky Legacy EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:06 pm by Spiderg1rl

» ♥ Ellide's Sims ♥
Sky Legacy EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:14 pm by CartWheelzOfRage

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Poll
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 138 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:22 pm
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Sims Relations on your social bookmarking website

Sky Legacy

2 posters

Go down

Sky Legacy Empty Sky Legacy

Post  Spiderg1rl Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:22 am

Hi there, but I do have a couple of stories out there already. One Journey told you guys about already, The Nightingale Resort, nightingaleresort.wordpress.com but I have just started a legacy as well.Also I can't seem to post links for the first week of being here, hence no links.

The legacy is based around my baby challenges I've had to give up due to a game breaking glitch, but it's 50 generations after the original 2, and is on Lunar Lakes, the normal home is gone, Sunset Valley, Bridgeport all gone by a massive meteor that near enough took out the planet. It did take out all the Sky's who in the past have quite regularly helped simkind even if simkind didn't know it. It cost them of course but again only those close to them knew it. Being a Sky is a thankless job. When they were eradicated by the meteor their family protector Domino (a unicorn) went to the last Sky and asked him to repopulate the family line. Houston (skyhouston.wordpress) had lived on Lunar Lakes his whole life, his grandparents had crash landed with the others from the ship and they had settled there, unable to get back. Domino was dying and asked Houston to take care of her son to be born on the day of her death. Domino activated an inactive genie gene laying dormant in Houston's dna from previous generations so he could have time to raise 100 children and raise Pegasus was to be the new family protector. But after the 4th child Houston ran into some problems. Women started birthing stillborns, he was blessed with two more children, however after another 6 women having stillborns Pegaus let him out of his deal with his mother, provided Houston's 6 kids had at least 4 children and they have at least 4 children making 96 Sky's minimum. Houston saw no other choice but to agree as he couldn't keep doing this to these women.

That is where Thyone's story starts, she's a ghost, a genie, and a witch, cause well all the Sky's since Melody (skybabies.wordpress) have had witch blood. And since it's been designed to be a supernatural legacy that will be more so when Supernatural comes out. Melody was a reincarnation of Trinity Song who started the mess that dealt with the Sky babies story and nearly eradicated the line long ago.

Thyone has two chapters at the moment but I have big plans for her. You can read it on skylegacy.wordpress.com I do have another chapter written and hope to have all the pictures by tomorrow at the latest really. Do watch out for Georgia though as she is going to be the one that will hurt Thyone the most in the future Twisted Evil

Edited to get spaces in for each paragraph, they disappeared when posted.
Spiderg1rl
Spiderg1rl

Back to top Go down

Sky Legacy Empty Re: Sky Legacy

Post  Spiderg1rl Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:35 am

I've updated the legacy with chapter four this morning Very Happy
Spiderg1rl
Spiderg1rl

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderg1rl Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:08 pm

Chapter 7 has gone live this evening Very Happy http://wp.me/p2bPr0-5g
Spiderg1rl
Spiderg1rl

Back to top Go down

Post  CartWheelzOfRage Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:18 pm

I love it♥ Its just so interesting.
CartWheelzOfRage
CartWheelzOfRage

http://www.oaklylegacy.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderg1rl Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:20 pm

CartWheelzOfRage wrote:I love it♥ Its just so interesting.
Thank you I had a baby challenge as you can tell there but when I got a challenge breaking glitch I couldn't not bring the family back as there are just so many possibilities for them on another planet and everything. Saying that though I'm looking forward to gen 2 as I adore the heir
Spiderg1rl
Spiderg1rl

Back to top Go down

Post  CartWheelzOfRage Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:36 pm

Ugh, I hate when that happens! My computer completely crashed so I couldnt continue with my first Legacy. It broke my heart *Sad Face*.

I am excited too! It sounds like alot of fun stuff is comming up! :3
CartWheelzOfRage
CartWheelzOfRage

http://www.oaklylegacy.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderg1rl Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:38 pm

CartWheelzOfRage wrote:Ugh, I hate when that happens! My computer completely crashed so I couldnt continue with my first Legacy. It broke my heart *Sad Face*.

I am excited too! It sounds like alot of fun stuff is comming up! :3
Thyone is in for some tears before her gen is up that is true, and yeah the glitch is nasty and horrible but thanks to master controller I can do a legacy with instant baby, but for a baby challenge that doesn't sit right with me as its about what the pregnancy gives you not me wanting to finish it already. I still haven't decided about the baby challenge I started the whole Sky line with, I may finish hers. But I'll wait till Supernatural for hopes of a fix.
Spiderg1rl
Spiderg1rl

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderg1rl Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:38 am

Chapters 8 9 & 10 have posted since I last updated here, I hope to have chapter 11 out tonight
Spiderg1rl
Spiderg1rl

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderg1rl Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:15 pm

I keep forgetting to update here as well, but the first generations last chapter was posted this morning. I have the first 8 chapters for gen 2 written already Very Happy
Spiderg1rl
Spiderg1rl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down