Sims Relations

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sims Relations
Sims Relations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» A Fathers Love
Help remodel EA towns, I'm in need of family homes - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 12:13 am by kayyield

» EA's Create A Sim Contest
Help remodel EA towns, I'm in need of family homes - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 2:26 pm by kayyield

» Nightingale Resort
Help remodel EA towns, I'm in need of family homes - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:55 pm by JourneyG

» Sky Legacy
Help remodel EA towns, I'm in need of family homes - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:15 pm by Spiderg1rl

» ★Sarah3120's Stars & Fictional Characters★ *MOVES TO BLOG*
Help remodel EA towns, I'm in need of family homes - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 4:52 am by Sarah3120

» The Oakly Legacy♥
Help remodel EA towns, I'm in need of family homes - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:35 pm by CartWheelzOfRage

» Whos your Sim?
Help remodel EA towns, I'm in need of family homes - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:14 pm by CartWheelzOfRage

» What are you working on?
Help remodel EA towns, I'm in need of family homes - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:06 pm by Spiderg1rl

» ♥ Ellide's Sims ♥
Help remodel EA towns, I'm in need of family homes - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:14 pm by CartWheelzOfRage

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Poll
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 138 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:22 pm
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Sims Relations on your social bookmarking website

Help remodel EA towns, I'm in need of family homes

+2
JourneyG
anettesb
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Help remodel EA towns, I'm in need of family homes - Page 2 Empty Re: Help remodel EA towns, I'm in need of family homes

Post  illusie Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:20 am

That is alright. No map is needed. I'm sure I'll be able to find them. It are currently empty plots, right?
illusie
illusie

Back to top Go down

Help remodel EA towns, I'm in need of family homes - Page 2 Empty Re: Help remodel EA towns, I'm in need of family homes

Post  anettesb Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:25 pm

illusie wrote:That is alright. No map is needed. I'm sure I'll be able to find them. It are currently empty plots, right?

and those with houses... they tend not to fit families...

my wish of minimum beds and activities...

How to make a 1 room capin into a family friendly home....? and maybe still be that cabin
anettesb
anettesb

http://anettesb.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  illusie Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:12 am

anettesb wrote:

How to make a 1 room capin into a family friendly home....? and maybe still be that cabin

That sound difficult, but also like a fun challenge Very Happy It does sound like those cabins have to be extended.

I'll let you know when I can look into it. Though it can take a while.
illusie
illusie

Back to top Go down

Post  anettesb Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:13 pm

illusie wrote:
anettesb wrote:

That sound difficult, but also like a fun challenge Very Happy It does sound like those cabins have to be extended.

I'll let you know when I can look into it. Though it can take a while.

yup it's a challeng.... and yes they need some sort of extention.... 1 I did up... makeing a kids room on the secondfloor... and putting the crib in the bedroom....

I like the feel of HS... and my remodel is to keep that feel... I think I post my plan here later...
anettesb
anettesb

Back to top Go down

Post  illusie Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:07 am

anettesb wrote:

yup it's a challeng.... and yes they need some sort of extention.... 1 I did up... makeing a kids room on the secondfloor... and putting the crib in the bedroom....

I like the feel of HS... and my remodel is to keep that feel... I think I post my plan here later...

I also love the feel in HS.

I'd love to hear more about your plan for HS.
illusie
illusie

Back to top Go down

Post  anettesb Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:29 pm

OK this is a word document...

http://www.mediafire.com/?km7nxye7cp1umok

it's an onging working paper... so it have notes... and in 30 minuts it will change...

but you get the idea
anettesb
anettesb

Back to top Go down

Post  illusie Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:33 pm

That is looking good!

Something I liked in Hidden Spring was to make a camping spot at the remote fishing spot (up in the mountains where you only can go to if you walk). I placed tents there and a little hut for the shower and bathroom. My sims had a great time to go there on camping trips. They ate self catched fish which they roaster at the fire. Maybe you like something like that for your game as well. I don't have a backup of that lot though, but it is easy to recreate it.

Something else I was thinking of was placing a lighthouse on the place where the crime headquarters is now. I think that would be a lovely spot for a lighthouse. Though I haven't though about where the headquarters will have to go instead.
illusie
illusie

Back to top Go down

Post  anettesb Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:36 pm

Thank you

I might do the camping ground thing... but I don't think I will be putting up tents or huts... but maybe build 1 toilet hut... hmm nit sure I like it to be more of a you need to bring it all.... ofcourse sims can't go behind a bush...

For the criminal my plan is to use the rabbithole from AP....

A lighthouse might be nice... but it would need to be up on a clift and out on the edge.... I consider that...

I have placed many of the farm wood houses... and finshed up the cafe/wateringhole in the woods... working on my fitness lot... and school...

but any surgestions to my plan is gladly apriciated... as I said it is a working progress...
anettesb
anettesb

Back to top Go down

Post  illusie Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:29 am

I hope with your lottery you were able to find great houses for your game. Were you albe to fill up most of the lots?
illusie
illusie

Back to top Go down

Post  Gleeky321 Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:46 pm

Do you still need house if so i can remodel some!

Gleeky321

Back to top Go down

Post  anettesb Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:50 am

I found some houses... but not all I need... I still really need houses for the area up the hill in HS... thoes lots are mostly 30x40, with the 30 to the roade...
anettesb
anettesb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2